Fidonet Portal

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Wed, 28.09.11 08:44
R33 - ITALY
Colleagues,

In my on-going clean-up effort of the nodelist we have now arrived at R33
"Italy".

* The last update of the region33-segment was Nov.4 2005
* Some manual editing occured in 2009
* I have no idea when the last mail was collected but it was prior to 2008.

Is there anyone with viable links in and/or out of R33 that has other
information about "live" nodes other than Massimiliano Massi and Marco d'Itri?

\%/@rd

--- D'Bridge 3.59
* Origin: Many Glacier / Protect - Preserve - Conserve (2:292/854)