Fidonet Portal

From: T.J. Mcmillen (1:129/305)
To: All
Date: Tue, 20.04.21 23:39
Post here?
Since I did not get any replies to my netmail on Fidonet, I'll post it
here ...

?????ۻ ?????ۻ ??????ۻ ???????ۻ ?ۻ ???????ۻ
??????ۻ ???????ۻ ??????ͼ ???????ͼ ?ۺ ???????ͼ
??????ɼ ?ۺ ?ۺ ??????ۻ ?ۺ ?ۺ ?ۺ
?????ͼ ?ۺ ?ۺ ??????ۺ ?ۺ ?ۺ ?ۺ
?ۺ ???????ɼ ??????ۺ ?ۺ ?ۺ ?ۺ
?ͼ ?????ͼ ??????ͼ ?ͼ ?ͼ ?ͼ

Copyright (c) 1994

Mark Lewis
Quartz Crystal Software

Is this still able to be registered?

... Funny how life imitates LSD...

--- Renegade v1.25/DOS
* Origin: The Titantic BBS Telnet - ttb.rgbbs.info (1:129/305)

From: T.J. Mcmillen (1:129/305)
To: All
Date: Wed, 21.04.21 23:49
Re: Post here?
AL> Mark is still active in FidoNet, as a member of the FTSC and RC for Region
AL> He sometimes takes a little while to answer netmail, but he is still aroun

I assumed it was him ... but it's been about 2 months now ... ;) So I figured
he'd see it in here maybe.

... Idiocy is an inbred genetic trait of all politicians.

From: T.J. Mcmillen (1:129/305)
To: All
Date: Thu, 22.04.21 21:35
Re: Post here?
ML> ==========================================================================
ML> Fr: mark lewis 1:3634/12 Sun Mar 28 2021 12:26:48 ED
ML> To: T.J. Mcmillen 1:129/305 Sun Mar 28 2021 12:26:48 ED
ML> Re: PostIt!
ML> ==========================================================================

That's crazy. I never got it, and I pull my feed from Nick @ 1:1/0.
So somewhere along the line the network is broke. Sad

ML> there is no free-for-all key, no... the information in the registration fi
ML> is (still) accurate and i can (still) generate registeration keys...
ML>
ML> thank you for your interest! it has actually been a ""while"" since anyone
ML> asked about it Smile

That's good to know .... I recently set it back up, will see if I keep using
it or not. Then you might see some USD coming your way. <G>

... When need arises, any tool close to you becomes a hammer

From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: All
Date: Fri, 23.04.21 09:44
Re: Post here?
Re: Re: Post here?
By: T.J. Mcmillen to Mark Lewis on Thu Apr 22 2021 19:35:34

TJM> That's crazy. I never got it, and I pull my feed from Nick @ 1:1/0.
TJM> So somewhere along the line the network is broke. Sad

yeah, apparently just hung up in someone's routing... sorry you didn't get it
when i responded...

> That's good to know .... I recently set it back up, will see if I keep using
it or not. Then you might see some USD coming your way. <G>

nice! i hope you like it...

)\/(ark
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: SouthEast Star Mail HUB - SESTAR (1:3634/12)