Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Tue, 20.04.21 11:49
cool song..
I was watching (mostly listening in the background) to the recent ACMA's a few
days ago. (I think it was Sunday night) ..when I heard this moving song:

https://youtu.be/sQ3J9YnXmUI

And this one is the actual performance that night:

https://youtu.be/6PTcr33AAhI
--- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux

From: Anna Christina Nass (2:240/5824.1)
To: All
Date: Wed, 21.04.21 12:45
Re: cool song..
Am 20.04.21 schrieb August Abolins@1:153/757.2 in CATS_MEOW:

Hallo August,

AA> I was watching (mostly listening in the background) to the recent ACMA's a
AA> few days ago. (I think it was Sunday night) ..when I heard this moving
AA> song:
AA> https://youtu.be/sQ3J9YnXmUI
AA> And this one is the actual performance that night:
AA> https://youtu.be/6PTcr33AAhI

This is a wonderful song, I had some tears in my eyes and searched one of
my cats to cuddle...
Thank you for these links!

Regards,
Anna

--- OpenXP 5.0.49
* Origin: Imzadi Box Point (2:240/5824.1)