Fidonet Portal

From: robert wolfe (1:116/18)
To: All
Date: Fri, 16.04.21 10:43
Hello!
-> I tried communicating via netmail, but I am open to perhaps getting a copy o

-> InterEcho, is there any way for us to procure the products? Im only wanting

-> use it to toss jam and squish bases.

-> --- WWIV 5.7.0.3488
-> * Origin: Inland Utopia BBS * iutopia.duckdns.org:2023 (1:218/109)

Have you tried contacting him via FaceBook?

... I get into enough trouble without a Tagline!
--- Wildcat! v8.0.454.10 (Apr 10 2021), Editor Mod v2.1
* Origin: Omicron Theta * Southaven MS * winserver.org (1:116/18)