Fidonet Portal

From: Ross Cassell (1:123/456)
To: All
Date: Sun, 24.12.06 23:17
Janis
REPLY: 1:275/311 b6773ea1
MSGID: 1:123/456 458f433e
CHRS: CP437 2
TID: hpt/w32-mvcdll 1.4.0-sta 09-04-05
Hello Shannon!

24 Dec 06 20:15, you wrote to me:

ST> Oh my!!! And on Christmas Too!!!!!!!

Yes which only makes it suck even more..

I thought my mother had it bad when she spent her birthday in the hospital to
have her appendix removed, but a partially collapsed lung from a simple fall at
Christmastime, yes you are right, ouch!

==
Ross
Fidonet Feeds Or Fidonet In Your Newsreader! http://www.fidovianet.com
Fidonet BBS: telnet://the-estar.com
Email: ross[at]fidovianet[dot]com
... You do not strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
--- GoldED+/W32 1.1.5-30413
* Origin: The Eastern Star - Spartanburg, SC USA (1:123/456)