Fidonet Portal

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Thu, 15.04.21 00:00
Minor D'Bridge release available
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????? ?????? ?????? ?????? ?????? ??????
? ?????? ?????? ?????? ?????? ?????? ?
?????? ?????? ?????? ?????? ?????? ??????
? ?????? ?????? ?
?????? ??????
? D'Bridge EMAIL System ?
Copyright (c) by Nick J. Andre, Ltd.
www.dbridgemailer.com

VERSION 4 - APRIL 15 2021
-------------------------

The good thing about our now-third Covid lockdown in Toronto, is that I'm
stuck at home with nothing to do.... but work on your favorite mailer. You
have to see the humor in any situation?

Various code improvements to the Queue, Areafix, VIA kludge "compliance",
unpacking/tossing mail, personal mail waiting and packet logging. Also
improvements to overall performance and long-term reliability; slightly less
CPU usage on certain Windows operating systems. The F1-Help and user manual
were also slightly updated.

Even if your existing D'Bridge system is running good, I recommend upgrading
to this release given the many behind-the-scenes improvements to the
codebase.

Nick Andre
www.dbridgemailer.com

--- Renegade vY2Ka2