Fidonet Portal

From: Ruben Figueroa (1:261/20)
To: All
Date: Fri, 03.09.21 00:10
WINSNet
This message was originally addressed to Robert Wolfe
and was forwarded to you by plt.

Does anyone know where I can get a working copy of WCNav. The one that
came with the CD pop up dll or memory errors after I login.

-> Did you try sending an areafix and filefix request to me via netmail
-> to connect to everything? Also, I think I sent you a link to the
-> WINSnet info pack. If not, pleaes email me and let me know.
->
Never got info on winsnet and my email from wildcat just does notwork.

--- InterEcho 1.20
* Origin: Omicron Theta/WC4 * Memphis TN * wc4.winserver.org (1:261/20)

From: TERRY ROATI (3:640/1321)
To: All
Date: Fri, 03.09.21 16:52
RE: WINSNet
Download the latest from Santronics.

On Sep 03, 2021 12:15am, Ruben Figueroa wrote to Ruben Figueros:

RF> This message was originally addressed to Robert Wolfe
RF> and was forwarded to you by plt.

RF> Does anyone know where I can get a working copy of WCNav. The one that
RF> came with the CD pop up dll or memory errors after I login.

RF> ----------------------------------------
->> Did you try sending an areafix and filefix request to me via netmail
->> to connect to everything? Also, I think I sent you a link to the
->> WINSnet info pack. If not, pleaes email me and let me know.
->>
RF> Never got info on winsnet and my email from wildcat just does notwork.

RF> --- InterEcho 1.20
RF> * Origin: Omicron Theta/WC4 * Memphis TN * wc4.winserver.org (1:261/20)

... Platinum Xpress & Wildcat!..... Nice!!!!
--- Platinum Xpress/Win/WINServer v7.0
* Origin: The File Bank BBS! (3:640/1321)