Fidonet Portal

From: ED KOON (1:135/392)
To: All
Date: Fri, 25.06.21 14:25
Wildcat Message Limots
Is there a way in Wildcat V5 to allow unlimited messages per conference? I see
there is a maximum messages toggle in each conference area. Is there a way to
disable that so nothing is purged?

Doc

... Just my two cents worth doccyber.org
* Origin: Fidonet Messaging Since 1991 bbs.docsplace.org (1:135/392)