Fidonet Portal

From: Dale Barnes (1:106/201)
To: All
Date: Mon, 17.05.21 21:03
WinToss
Looking for folks that are currently running WinServer as I have some questions
but I also want to see if I can get WinToss EchoMail tosser working correctly
with the plaform.

I know there will be others out there but just something to have fun with.

Looking for Suggestions. If the Moderator needs me to, I can create a WinToss
echo but since it was tied to WinServer, thought we could talk about WinServer
and options for it.

Let me know,

Thanks
--- InterEcho 1.21
* Origin: Home Of InterMail/InterEcho (1:106/201)

From: MATT MUNSON (1:218/109)
To: All
Date: Thu, 20.05.21 20:46
Re: WinToss
BY: Dale Barnes(1:106/201)

DB> Looking for folks that are currently running WinServer as I have some
DB> questions but I also want to see if I can get WinToss EchoMail tosser
DB> working correctly with the plaform.
I also run Winserver on my other bbs.
--- WWIV 5.7.1.3510
* Origin: Inland Utopia BBS * iutopia.duckdns.org:2023 (1:218/109)