Fidonet Portal

From: Michiel van der Vlist (2:280/5555)
To: All
Date: Mon, 03.09.07 12:54
Eclipses
Hello Ward,

On Monday September 03 2007 03:13, you wrote to me:

[1999 solar eclipse]

WD> I saw it in Belgium, not 100% total here of course. But I remember the
WD> darkening and it suddenly getting cooler although it was a fair day.

If you ever have the opportunity to see a total solar eclipse take it. A
partial eclipse is *nothing* compared to a total eclipse.

It is like holding hands in the park compared to eeh... well you know.. ;-)

Cheers, Michiel

--- GoldED+/W32-MSVC 1.1.5-b20060315
* Origin: http://www.vlist.eu (2:280/5555)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Mon, 03.09.07 21:28
Re: Eclipses
Michiel,

Mv> If you ever have the opportunity to see a total solar eclipse take it. A
Mv> partial eclipse is *nothing* compared to a total eclipse.

I had to work that day. Though the eclipse was near complete here.

Mv> It is like holding hands in the park compared to eeh... well you know..
Mv> ;-)

... peeing in the bushes? ;-)

\%/@rd

--- D'Bridge 2.74
* Origin: Many Glacier -o=O=o- Preserve - Protect - Conserve (2:292/854)