Fidonet Portal

From: Alexander Kruglikov (2:5053/58)
To: All
Date: Sat, 27.03.21 05:34
Anybody here?
Good ${greeting_time}, Nigel!

>> Looking to start some fingerstyle playing? Try this site, has sheet
>> music/tab and a video of someone playing the song:
>> https://fingertabs.com
NR> Nothing by Dire Straits and only one Mark Knopfler song. Site is not
NR> legit ;)

It contains "Stairway to Heaven", so not bad =)
And when I tried to find "Smells Like Teen Spirit" - the site broke and began
to say that "Error Establishing A Database Connection" =(

With best regards, Alexander.

--- GoldED+/OSX 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: 24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case, Hmmm... (2:5053/58)