Fidonet Portal

From: Sean Dennis (1:18/200)
To: All
Date: Wed, 17.03.21 21:44
Goodbye, Felix
Hello, Ruben!

Replying to a message of Ruben Figueroa to Sean Dennis:

RF> Harvey we miss ya, be friendly to Felix, as I know you will.

I am sure they are sharing a meal comparing notes about their families. Felix
was a good friend and confidant. I do miss him. I hope that when it's time
for me to adopt another pet, I can find a bonded pair of kittens. If not, I am
sure there will be a senior cat who is just wanting to be loved.

Later,
Sean

--- FleetStreet 1.27.1
* Origin: Outpost BBS Local Console * bbs.outpostbbs.net:10123 (1:18/200)