Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Fri, 23.11.12 00:50
FidoGazette Vol 6 no 19 Page: 4
Hi Richard,

>> > Oh wow! A nice rare roast beef is always a good thing.

>> Definitely Smile My favorite food I think hehe

> Mine as well, unfortunately my cholesterol doesn't agree.

Hmm.. Mine is ok.. A couple years ago the doc told me I was skyrocketing (big
time- like over 500 something)... I talked to my mom back then, she was a
nurse.. she told me to take niacin and fish oil capsules so since then it's
ok... Ron, my husband, is on Cholesterol pills (can't remember the name) but I
keep telling him "eat like I do" hehe..

He eats a whole lot more than I do though probably 'cause he a lot taller.. I'm
5'6", he's 6'3"..

But I try not to eat it as often as I used to Smile

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)