Fidonet Portal

From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: All
Date: Wed, 10.03.21 00:12
2021 FTSC Standing Member Election - Call for Votes
CS> Sad smile, who could possibly not vote for Richard? He may the the most
sane
CS> of the lot! Oh well, your region's choice. Not saying more than he's a
good
CS> guy to work with.

Well, this is not a popularity contest. Being a nice guy isn't really a
proper merit for the job.

But then again, I'm just a humble bean counter here...

..

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
* Origin: news://eljaco.se (2:203/2)