Fidonet Portal

From: Jame Clay (1:120/546)
To: All
Date: Wed, 28.12.11 08:33
Hello?
All,

I haven't received any traffic in this echo for a while. Did the traffic go
away after the election was over or is the feed broken again?

Jame

--- BBBS/LiI v4.01 Flag
* Origin: BBBS Info (1:120/546)

From: Wilfred van Velzen (2:280/464)
To: All
Date: Thu, 29.12.11 16:24
Re: Hello?
Hi,

On 28 Dec 11 07:33, Jame Clay wrote to All:
about: "Hello?":

JC> I haven't received any traffic in this echo for a while. Did the
JC> traffic go away after the election was over or is the feed broken
JC> again?

I think the traffic went away mostly... The last messages in my base:

Dale Shipp Marc Lewis re: FTSC election, call
14 Dec 11
FTSC Administrator All 2011 FTSC Election, final
re 17 Dec 11
FTSC Administrator All FTSC Membership list
22 Dec 11
Robert Clay Michiel Van Der Vlist Netmails?
23 Dec 11
Jame Clay All Hello?
28 Dec 11

Bye, Wilfred.

--- FMail-W32-1.64-B20111120
* Origin: Amiga Offline BBS Lisse (2:280/464)

From: Jame Clay (1:120/546)
To: All
Date: Wed, 11.01.12 09:21
Re: Hello?
Wilfred,

> On 28 Dec 11 07:33, Jame Clay wrote to All:
> about: "Hello?":
>> I haven't received any traffic in this echo for a while. Did the
>> traffic go away after the election was over or is the feed broken
>> again?
> I think the traffic went away mostly... The last messages in my base:

Those were pretty much what I'd received...

Jame

--- BBBS/LiI v4.01 Flag
* Origin: BBBS Info (1:120/546)