Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Sat, 06.03.21 16:46
Losses
Hi Sean,

> I'm sorry for all of the loss of beloved pets that's happened in the echo
> lately. I know it's a part of life but it's one of the toughest things you
>have to deal with.

Yes indeed...

> I've had to put down several pets in my life and then bury
> them out in the back 40. It's always hard but they live on in your heart.

Yes, they do. I think the one I remember most was Fred, a black and white
alley cat we had ages ago. At the time, my daughter loved to stuff Fred in
her doll carriage and took him with her for walks down the street. That cat
loved to ride in it Smile Smile When Fred died, my dad found a fancy wooden box for
him and Dad buried Fred on his property in Warwick, N.Y.

> Wishing you all a healed heart.

Very thoughtful, Sean.

Take care,
Janis