Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Sat, 06.03.21 16:31
R.I.P. Mama
> we're burying Mama cat today Sad Sad Sad

Sorry I missed your message in here last month, Mark! Sometimes it's hard to
lose our furry friends.

Our two kitties are doing well, though sometimes I swear like heck at Lola Smile
Smile She can be a royal PITA, especially in the middle of the night (she's a
real yowler!Wink Her sister, Lulu is fine and rarely makes a sound all day and
night - as long as I _don't_ run out of "Catnip flavored" treats (seriously,
the product name is "Blissful Catnip Flavor") Smile Smile

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)