Fidonet Portal

From: Torsten Bamberg (2:240/5832)
To: All
Date: Sat, 13.02.21 01:55
my cute Lilly passed
Hello folks,

last sunday my very cute european shorthair has passed the border.
She's had very hard time in her first 3 jears of life, had a strong cut in hear
left ear, was not enjoyable during the first months with us, beacause she was
ill and very scary and angry about human man's. She found me on an animal
shelter about 50 miles away, and she went the last 10 years along my footsteps.
She's had her own beeing, her law has to be my law.

I miss her on; staying my keyboard, laying right behind of my on my desk.
She was very special, I miss her.

Bye/2 Torsten

... MAILBOX01 on OS2: up 8d 6h 56m load: 34 proc, 128 threads (tbupv1.1)
--- GoldED+ 1.1.5-18
* Origin: DatenBahn BBS Hamburg (2:240/5832)