Fidonet Portal

From: Sean Dennis (1:18/200)
To: All
Date: Fri, 12.02.21 19:15
Losses
Hello All.

I'm sorry for all of the loss of beloved pets that's happened in the echo
lately. I know it's a part of life but it's one of the toughest things you
have to deal with. I've had to put down several pets in my life and then bury
them out in the back 40. It's always hard but they live on in your heart.

Wishing you all a healed heart.

--Sean

--- GoldED/2 3.0.1
* Origin: Outpost BBS - bbs.outpostbbs.net (1:18/200)