Fidonet Portal

From: Roger Nelson (1:3828/7)
To: All
Date: Tue, 13.12.11 10:08
FTSC election, call for votes
On Mon Dec-12-2011 19:17, Carol Shenkenberger (1:275/100) wrote to Roger
Nelson:

CS> Roger, we have no reason to believe at this time that Michael didnt
CS> run a vote in his region and follow the results. I know region 13
CS> and many others did this.

I didn't state that Michiel did. I merely pointed out to Roy that Michiel had

CS> If Bjorn cleared by one vote, then that is what happened.

I'm not sure I understand the thrust of your reply. Would you mind clarifying
it for me?

Regards,

Roger
--- timEd/386 1.10.y2k+
* Origin: NCS BBS - Houma, LA - (1:3828/7)