Fidonet Portal

From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: All
Date: Fri, 05.03.21 16:33
Vote
WD> It was not addressed to "Election Coordinator" as per the rules ...

My thoughts exactly. I think that the original thought was that the election
coordinator would have an easier task to filter out the votes from the low
signal to noise signal here. I may be wrong.

..

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
* Origin: news://eljaco.se (2:203/2)