Fidonet Portal

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Thu, 16.06.11 22:19
The time of the year
Colleagues,

It is the time of the year that I bid good-bye to you all.

I leave to a scoutcamp in Montana USA June 22nd and will return August 18th.

In the best tradition of Fidonet, it is quite likely that this system will
crash the moment I leave this street.

If that does not happen, consider yourselves lucky ...

If it does happen ... see you in August.

I have my portable point-system with me which will be reachable via
2:292/854.1. I do have some bandwith overthere, but it isn't every day.

So if you send netmail and it takes a couple of days, well ... such is life.

If you require me to do something for Fidonet before I leave, please netmail me
now.

Have a good summer y'all. Starting June 22nd around 8am, this system is on
autopilot.

\%/@rd

--- D'Bridge 3.59
* Origin: Many Glacier / WikiLeaks http://213.251.145.96 / (2:292/854)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Tue, 21.06.11 03:22
Re: The time of the year
Steven

sl>WD> If you require me to do something for Fidonet before I leave, please
sl>WD> netmail me now.
sl> here you are!

"Netmail" ?

From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: All
Date: Tue, 21.06.11 11:18
Re: The time of the year
Hello Ward!

21 Jun 2011 01:22, Ward Dossche wrote to steven leeman:

sl>>WD> If you require me to do something for Fidonet before I leave,
sl>>WD> please netmail me now.
sl>> here you are!
WD> "Netmail" ?

facebook ? Smile

i know there email works, but its not google

Regards Benny

... there can only be one way of life, and it works Smile

--- Msged/LNX 6.2.0 (Linux/2.6.38-gentoo-r7 (i686)Wink
* Origin: home.junc.org where qico is waiting (2:230/0)