Fidonet Portal

From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: All
Date: Sat, 07.05.11 13:56
NODELIST.126
TK> I'm glad that Finland is not part of Scandinavia.

Here in Scandinavia that's true, we usually just include the peninsula (Swe
+ Nor) and Denmark. In the rest of the world they often include Finland and
Iceland as well, since we all speak the same language (at least parts of
Finland).

But with that Swedish hating party that you now voted into your parliament,
maybe the Swedish language will disappear entirely from Finland and you'll
become one of the Baltic states? Smile

TK> And I'm currently in Italy. So it cannot be me.

Nice! How's the WWW (weather, women and wine)?

The problem probably is just that someone's system is running on auto pilot
with a bad config. Those NODELIST.### files aren't supposed to hang around in a
"sharp directory" longer than a week -- certainly not two years...

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.2.17) Gecko/20110414
* Origin: news://felten.yi.org (2:203/2)