Fidonet Portal

From: Andrew Alt (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Mon, 01.03.21 12:53
Linux Mint 20.1 issue
-=> Mark Seifert wrote to All <=-

MS> Hey all,

MS> I have been a user of both Windows and Linux/Unix for a while.. I have
MS> 2 questions..

MS> 1) Any one possibly tell me why everytime I try to "make" I get errors,
MS> snap, flatpack, appimage, .deb and rpm work fine but if I have to try
MS> to "make" it fails. Any suggestions..?

Can you try it with this small program I maintain?

https://remove-to-waste.info/

It should only take a few seconds to build. If it fails to build, please post
the
output from make and we'll see if we can pinpoint the cause.

--
-Andy

... DalekDOS v(overflow): (I)Obey (V)ision impaired (E)xterminate
-+- MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)