Fidonet Portal

From: Sean Dennis (1:18/200)
To: All
Date: Wed, 24.02.21 21:44
Goodbye, Felix
Hello, Sam!

Replying to a message of Sam Penwright to Sean Dennis:

SP> I put our dog down she was 13 years old and have tumors inside and
SP> outside couldnt see. It broke my heart, I cried like a baby. So the
SP> only thing I can say is she's in my heart and always will be. Just
SP> like you Felix. Sorry we have to go threw this but it happens. Sam

I learned a lot from Felix and I'm forever thankful he was in my life. It's
one of those things in life that no one wants to go through but it has to
happen.

Later,
Sean

--- FleetStreet 1.27.1
* Origin: Outpost BBS Local Console * bbs.outpostbbs.net:10123 (1:18/200)