Fidonet Portal

From: Nicholas Boel (1:154/10)
To: All
Date: Sun, 21.02.21 11:10
real names
Hello Dan,

On Sun Feb 21 2021 09:05:00, Dan Clough wrote to Vague:

DC> Yeah.... Literally it's because your system is not configured
DC> correctly. It's literally not possible for it to be anything else but
DC> that. Yeah.

Rather than being a complete dick to newer members. Why not try to offer some
assistance on fixing the issue instead? This is just a hobby, after all.

Regards,
Nick

... "Take my advice, I don't use it anyway."
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20181215
* Origin: thePharcyde_ distribution system (Wisconsin) (1:154/10)