Fidonet Portal

From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: All
Date: Sat, 20.02.21 12:39
"Packet Type 2 Compatible Formats" (Ex FSP-1040)
AV> Guess where does it get the messages...

BF>> * Origin: news://eljaco.se (2:203/2)

AV> Just a hint.

I seriously doubt that it gets the messages from my news server. If you can
find a search result linking to my server, I'd be very interested to know.

Hint: it's not an ordinary news server. It just mimics one for the benefit
of my users.

..

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
* Origin: news://eljaco.se (2:203/2)