Fidonet Portal

From: Richard Falken (1:123/115)
To: All
Date: Fri, 19.02.21 05:58
Slackware 15-ish
Re: Slackware 15-ish
By: Alan Ianson to Benny Pedersen on Thu Feb 18 2021 11:58 pm

I bet I am the weirdo in this echo, because I plan to upgrade from the DVD?

AFAIK the upgrade docs pretty much told you to switch to single user mode and
apply certain updates in a certain order, else you risk breaking the system in
funny ways. libc upgrades are a bitch.

--
gopher://gopher.richardfalken.com/1/richardfalken
--- SBBSecho 3.12-Linux