Fidonet Portal

From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: All
Date: Thu, 18.02.21 14:09
chrome now miss ftp:// protocol
Hi Benny!

17 Feb 2021 22:58, from Benny Pedersen -> All:

BP> is it just me that miss to setup ftps:// on the server side ?

FTP or FTPS (secure FTP) or SFTP (SSH FTP subsystem)?
I would definitely not miss FTP.
Haven't used it for many years.

BP> lead me to what is the best ftps server that is stable ?

Just use SFTP, which is part of the SSH Server that you probably run anyways.

CU, Ricsi

... There just isn't any pleasing some people. The trick is to stop trying.
--- GoldED+/LNX
* Origin: Never try to milk a bull! (2:310/31)