Fidonet Portal

From: andrew clarke (3:633/267)
To: All
Date: Tue, 16.02.21 03:41
"Packet Type 2 Compatible Formats" (Ex FSP-1040)
15 Feb 21 13:56, you wrote to me:

DC>> Would you mind telling *WHY* you won't use a proper name? Are you
DC>> hiding something? Afraid of something? Why?

ac>> Why should he?

DC> I've already answered this. Read the thread and try to keep up.

I read your personal vendetta towards Oli where you began by calling him an
asshole.

I also read your strong assertion that real names are required here despite
only a single reassurance that was true from Carol, both of you ignoring the
fact that the rules of this echo (that nobody has objected to) that have only
been posted here since 2019-04-21 make no mention of it.

--- GoldED+/BSD 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: Blizzard of Ozz, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia (3:633/267)