Fidonet Portal

From: Alexey Vissarionov (2:5020/545)
To: All
Date: Mon, 15.02.21 03:05
2021 FTSC Standing Member Election - Term Expirations
Good ${greeting_time}, August!

14 Feb 2021 19:23:00, you wrote to me:

AV>> ^^^^^^^
AV>> Please fix the quoting.
AA> What's wrong with it? The original that I replied to already
AA> had one level of >'s. My Quoting added one more level of >'s,
AA> and your's added another column of >'s. This reply generates a
AA> 4th. Things seem to work OK. ;)

More '>' symbols are normally added to the end of quoting prefix, before the
quoted text. So "AA> text" becomes "AA>> text", not "> AA> text" or whatever.

--
Alexey V. Vissarionov aka Gremlin from Kremlin
gremlin.ru!gremlin; +vii-cmiii-ccxxix-lxxix-xlii

... GPG: 8832FE9FA791F7968AC96E4E909DAC45EF3B1FA8 @ hkp://keys.gnupg.net
--- /bin/vi
* Origin: ::1 (2:5020/545)