Fidonet Portal

From: Nicholas Boel (1:154/10)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.02.21 09:57
2021 FTSC Standing Member Election -
Hello Wilfred,

On Fri Feb 12 2021 15:19:24, Wilfred van Velzen wrote to Oli:

WV> A couple of years back there was someone who put together a document
WV> describing the different pkt formats in use. It was discussed here,
WV> but I don't know what happend to it, because the name it was given:

WV> Publication: FSP-1040 draft 3
WV> Revision: 1
WV> Title: Packet Type 2 Compatible Formats
WV> Author: Stephen Hurd 1:103/1
WV> Date: 2016-02-11

That was me, I believe. Because Stephen Hurd already knew where it would end up
with the FTSC. And he was right. 3+ drafts of spelling/grammar checks, and
ended up on the backburner, and eventually in the bit bucket. I learned my
lesson quickly.

WV> Is now in use for a different FSP:

WV> fsp-1040.001 SRIF file request interface

Sounds about right!

Regards,
Nick

... "Take my advice, I don't use it anyway."
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20181215
* Origin: thePharcyde_ distribution system (Wisconsin) (1:154/10)