Fidonet Portal

From: Nicholas Boel (1:154/10)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.02.21 09:47
2021 FTSC Standing Member Election - Term Expirations
Hello Carol,

On Thu Feb 11 2021 22:18:38, Carol Shenkenberger wrote to Stas Mishchenkov:

CS> Lol! pass what you can to us. We can always take a proposal and work
CS> with you on it if formatting is a help. Many of us can help with
CS> technical wording if there is confusion.

So are you saying the FTSC is basically a glorified spell/grammar/formatting
checker now? And that the developers not only need to document their software,
but also should do the leg work for the FTSC so all you have to do is look over
it and add your suggestions? GTFOH.

If the FTSC "documents current practice", then he should only have to document
what he's doing, for his software.

If you, or any other FTSC member thinks it's "current practice", then YOU/FTSC
document it for Fidonet. Make sense?

Regards,
Nick

... "Take my advice, I don't use it anyway."
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20181215
* Origin: thePharcyde_ distribution system (Wisconsin) (1:154/10)