Fidonet Portal

From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: All
Date: Sat, 13.02.21 16:20
"Packet Type 2 Compatible Formats" (Ex FSP-1040)
DC> Perhaps he's afraid for anyone to know his real name? Wouldn't be
DC> unusual for a troll such as him to want to hide in the shadows.

Well, true enough. But to his defence I'd like to add that Google has
breached our barricades, so now every message where our true names occur can
end up in a Google search.

..

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
* Origin: news://eljaco.se (2:203/2)