Fidonet Portal

From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: All
Date: Sat, 13.02.21 14:14
"Packet Type 2 Compatible Formats" (Ex FSP-1040)
O> I think I found one omission: The value from "month" in the Type 2(+)
O> packet header is "0-11 for Jan-Dec" (in contrast to 1-31 for "day" of
O> month). This isn't mentioned in Stephen's draft.

WOW! What an extraordinary sharp-eyed find! You really should earn a place
in the now defunct FTSC -- but first you have to fix the name that you present
to all of us in the header.

Oli, is that all you have on the first line when you receive a letter from
the postman? I think not, so why here on Fidonet?

..

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
* Origin: news://eljaco.se (2:203/2)