Fidonet Portal

From: Oli (2:280/464.47)
To: All
Date: Fri, 12.02.21 15:40
2021 FTSC Standing Member Election -
Nick wrote (2021-02-09):

NA> Which other questions? Elements of FTS-0001 are used on this system. What
NA> is so wrong about that? I very politely answered

Calling someone a troll is your definition of being polite?

NA> Now the troll says what?

The troll says the he is amused that you are so occupied with your troll
research and bullshitting that you don't recognize the elephant in the room
(question). Why is the FTSC unable to publish an FTS for the packet format(s)
in use for decades? I start to believe that some members of the FTSC don't even
understand the difference between FTS-0001 F.1. and what's in use today.

---
* Origin: . (2:280/464.47)