Fidonet Portal

From: Rob Swindell (1:103/705)
To: All
Date: Thu, 11.02.21 21:45
2021 FTSC Standing Member Election - Term Expirations
Re: 2021 FTSC Standing Member Election - Term Expirations
By: Carol Shenkenberger to Nicholas Boel on Thu Feb 11 2021 10:03 pm

> I'd really hope Stas will help at least with some tech to smartphones IOS if
> I got right. I'd like to see somthing from the Mystic developer and to see
> SBBS actually submit suggested implementation proposals would be excellent.
> Technically SBBS is open source but that doesnt mean others know the basics
> to find it.

To find... what exactly?

> So, any better ideas? With no repository on 'how-to' we leave all
> developers hanging and we die. It doesnt MATTER if it is a proposal or
> raised to a standard just now. It needs to be where they can find it.

Here's my attempt at a modern FTN spec:
https://wiki.synchro.net/ref:fidonet_packets
--- SBBSecho 3.12-Linux
* Origin: Vertrauen - [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net (1:103/705)