Fidonet Portal

From: JIMMY ANDERSON (1:116/18)
To: All
Date: Tue, 09.02.21 11:23
new service
I'm SO so far behind on my reading of Flash and Green Lantern that
I've thought of joining the new DC service for a month and getting
caught up... $7.99 a month... If I KNEW for sure it had those
two series for sure...

Course I'm way behind on my gun magazines too. Smile

... hAS ANYONE SEEN MY cAPSLOCK KEY?
--- MultiMail/Mac v0.52
* Origin: Omicron Theta * Southaven MS * winserver.org (1:116/18)