Fidonet Portal

From: Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/5858)
To: All
Date: Sun, 07.02.21 17:29
2021 FTSC Standing Member Election - Term Expirations
Hi, Carol!

06 䥢 21 14:26, Carol Shenkenberger -> Stas Mishchenkov:

CS> Hey Stas, want to fart in a puddle with me?

Why not? ;)

CS> Ok, joking aside, once you expand Telegram to delivery from 3 or more
CS> sites, when would a flag be appropriate in your view for folks to reach
CS> out easier for a link? I know you are not there yet (still developing)
CS> but does it sound like a need later down the road?

For now the Talegram_BBS is so far from the moment when it can be runned by
othe nodes.

Meanwhile, I have some other ideas that I have implemented on my node and it
would be very easy to implement them on others. This would be especially easy
if will properly documented by the FTSC. However, to date, the PKT and MSG
standard is still documented in FTS-0001, which is now practically not used by
anyone and the widely used corresponding formats are not documented. Does it
make sense to offer something new?

Yes, I know there is now a very important new flag BEER in the nodelist. ;)

PS: For example Try send netmail

From : Carol Shenkenberger 1:275/100
To : Pind 2:460/58

Have nice nights.
Stas Mishchenkov.

---
* Origin: Lame Users Breeding. Simferopol, Crimea. (2:460/5858)