Fidonet Portal

From: Nicholas Boel (1:154/10)
To: All
Date: Sun, 07.02.21 01:11
2021 FTSC Standing Member Election -
Hello Alexey,

On Sun Feb 07 2021 02:20:00, Alexey Vissarionov wrote to Nick Andre:

AV> Besides of disclosing the message posted in a private FTSC echoarea
AV> (and cherry-picking it out of the thread, of course), you are missing
AV> one very important point: TJ had done something for the Fidonet, while
AV> you had done nothing, and even hurt a little.

But... The more shit talking and trolling you accomplish, the less you actually
do in regards to Fidonet.

I've seen you do some great things for this network. But, when you resort to
trolling and well, a couple of years of not doing a damn thing yourself since
the FTSC has been dead as a doornail since I gave up on it.. The respect
diminishes quickly.

Work together, for fuck's sake.

Regards,
Nick

... "Take my advice, I don't use it anyway."
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20181215
* Origin: thePharcyde_ distribution system (Wisconsin) (1:154/10)