Fidonet Portal

From: Alexey Vissarionov (2:5020/545)
To: All
Date: Sun, 07.02.21 01:20
2021 FTSC Standing Member Election -
Good ${greeting_time}, Nick!

05 Feb 2021 03:13:20, you wrote to me:

AV>> 6. Nick Andre
AV>> Nothing.
NA> I'd rather engage in nothing but being on stand-by for tech chat,
NA> than your lovely message thread in FTSC once upon a time about Tom
NA> Jennings being a "faggot".

Are you envied?

NA> You were called out on this by several and I seem to recall you
NA> quickly retreated to the field of crickets chirping.

Besides of disclosing the message posted in a private FTSC echoarea (and
cherry-picking it out of the thread, of course), you are missing one very
important point: TJ had done something for the Fidonet, while you had done
nothing, and even hurt a little.

--
Alexey V. Vissarionov aka Gremlin from Kremlin
gremlin.ru!gremlin; +vii-cmiii-ccxxix-lxxix-xlii

... god@universe:~ # cvs up && make world
--- /bin/vi
* Origin: ::1 (2:5020/545)