Fidonet Portal

From: Dan Ceppa (1:138/666)
To: All
Date: Mon, 11.12.06 12:49
FidoNews Editor MIA?
-> On 11 Dec 06 04:13:00, Michiel van der Vlist got back to Dale Shipp
-> Re: FidoNews Editor MIA?

DS> Go back

MvdV> No. I don't take orders from you.

MvdV> Dale, I have had enough of you and your "I won't drop this UNTIL YOU
MvdV> SEE THINGS MY WAY" attitude.

That Coming from you has to be the funniest thing I've read in
a long time!

... "I, Michiel van der Vlist, am never wrong." - Michiel being 100% wrong
--- OMX/Blue Wave/DOS v2.30
* Origin: Soundly on the Fault Line (1:138/666.0)