Fidonet Portal

From: Andrew Leary (1:320/219)
To: All
Date: Wed, 03.02.21 13:55
2021 FTSC Standing Member Election - Term Expirations
Hello Ward!

03 Feb 21 09:44, you wrote to Dallas Hinton:

DH>> I will nominate all of these people (if I'm allowed nominate more
DH>> than 1).

WD> I would think that to be grossly inappropriate.

WD> As far as I know only 3, so far, have expressed a willingness to
WD> continue.

I have now also received word that Nick Andre is willing to accept another
term. I am also willing to do so, should the RCs see fit to nominate/elect
me.

Andrew

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: Phoenix BBS * phoenix.bnbbbs.net (1:320/219)