Fidonet Portal

From: Dallas Hinton (1:153/7715)
To: All
Date: Tue, 02.02.21 21:05
2021 FTSC Standing Member Election - Term Expirations
Hi, Andrew -- on Feb 02 2021 at 02:33, you wrote:

AL> Name Node
AL> Andrew Leary 1:320/219
AL> mark lewis 1:3634/12
AL> Richard Menedetter 2:310/31
AL> Carol Shenkenberger 1:275/100
AL> Ozz Nixon 1:275/362
AL> Nick Andre 1:229/426

I will nominate all of these people (if I'm allowed nominate more than 1).

Cheers... Dallas
RC17

--- timEd/NT 1.30+
* Origin: The BandMaster, Vancouver, CANADA (1:153/7715)

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Wed, 03.02.21 09:02
Re: 2021 FTSC Standing Member Election -
On 02 Feb 21 02:33:28, Andrew Leary said the following to All:

AL> Ozz Nixon 1:275/362

He has emailed me with a desire to remain, if that is possible. I strongly
recommend RC's nominate him as I have seen his work firsthand, and he had a
terrific idea for a "roadmap" to assist new Fido developers get their feet
wet. He is able to actually contribute something technically.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2