Fidonet Portal

From: Andrew Leary (1:320/219)
To: All
Date: Tue, 02.02.21 03:33
2021 FTSC Standing Member Election - Term Expirations
Hello everybody!

The following members' terms expire on 11 Mar 2021:

Name Node
Andrew Leary 1:320/219
mark lewis 1:3634/12
Richard Menedetter 2:310/31
Carol Shenkenberger 1:275/100
Ozz Nixon 1:275/362
Nick Andre 1:229/426

Of these, mark lewis, Richard Menedetter, and Carol Shenkenberger have already
expressed interest in another term.

Andrew
FTSC Election Coordinator

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: Phoenix BBS * phoenix.bnbbbs.net (1:320/219)

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Tue, 02.02.21 10:07
Re: 2021 FTSC Standing Member Election -
On 02 Feb 21 02:33:28, Andrew Leary said the following to All:

AL> Nick Andre 1:229/426

I'll stick around for another term if possible.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Wed, 03.02.21 10:12
Re: 2021 FTSC Standing Member Election - Term Expirations
Dallas,

DH> I will nominate all of these people (if I'm allowed nominate more than
DH> 1).

I would think that to be grossly inappropriate.

As far as I know only 3, so far, have expressed a willingness to continue.

During the last election someone also added names just to get the required
number and then RCs giving a blind vote for everyone.

Have you contacted "any" of these people prior? No? Then please don't nominate
who hasn't expressly consented to running in this election.

\%/@rd

--- DB4 - Dec.21 2020
* Origin: Hou het veilig, hou vol. Het komt allemaal weer goed (2:292/854)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Fri, 05.02.21 14:45
Re: 2021 FTSC Standing Member Election - Term Expirations
Carol,

CS> I think it's allowed! I know you aren't limited to just 1.

Without asking the individuals what their intentions are?

C'mon Carol, the FTSC is dead. This election can go forward and if it is
succesful, then this body of people will either again do as good as nothing
and/or is composed of people without the desired background.

What is needed is more developers developing exciting new stuff which can then
be documented. As it is other than checking punctuqtion, there's nothing to do.

I think the elements raised above were also raised the last 2-3 elections
with nothing happening.

But ... please dream on.

Have a good week-end.

From: Ozz Nixon (1:1/123)
To: All
Date: Mon, 22.02.21 21:53
Re: 2021 FTSC Standing Member Election - Term Expirations
>What is needed is more developers developing exciting new stuff which can
then
>be documented. As it is other than checking punctuqtion, there's nothing to
>do.

I agree. I was interested in developing and documenting. Not waiting to
know if everyone agreed on grammar/punctuation ~ I have implemented the
ability to do MOUSE interactive MATRIX and GAMES, I have implemented
the ability to detect UTF8 or assume development codepage (437 in my
case). But, certain people come along bitching at me for how I develop
my software on my system - I receeded back to other networks.

Ozz
--- Legacy/X FTN Tosser/JAM v1-Alpha6
* Origin: Legacy/X WHQ (Legacy ANSI at Today's Speed) (1:1/123)

From: Sam Penwright (1:123/120)
To: All
Date: Tue, 23.02.21 07:35
Re: 2021 FTSC Standing Member Election - Term Expirations
ON> I agree. I was interested in developing and documenting. Not waiting to
ON> know if everyone agreed on grammar/punctuation ~ I have implemented the
ON> ability to do MOUSE interactive MATRIX and GAMES, I have implemented
ON> the ability to detect UTF8 or assume development codepage (437 in my
ON> case). But, certain people come along bitching at me for how I develop
ON> my software on my system - I receeded back to other networks.
You guys keep going, I appreciate your efforts, Let them Bitch Ozz
keep going and Ignor the bitching! Your doing a Great Job Guys!
Thanks Sam

Bye for now...
Sam
1:123/120.0@fidonet
Ezycom BBS Support

--- Ezycom V3.00 01FB064B
* Origin: Deep Space Gateway BBS Running EZYCOM V3.0 (1:123/120)