Fidonet Portal

From: Michael Pierce (1:105/81)
To: All
Date: Mon, 01.02.21 13:08
New DB user
Hello Nick!

31 Jan 21 13:04, you wrote to Rick Smith:

NA> On 31 Jan 21 09:39:52, Rick Smith said the following to Nick Andre:

RS>> Thanks for clearing that up. I did read your docs (also very
RS>> nice)... I don think either of my BBS's will work with DB area
RS>> limitation, so I either sta another or use it as a point.. I cant
RS>> delete it, I like it too much...

I agree, its nice

NA> You are more than welcome to use a 3rd-party tosser with D'Bridge;
NA> there are many Sysops with Squish/JAM based BBS's that use one this
NA> way and just leave the mailer exchanging things via BinkD.

was wondering what parameters get passed when using external tosser?
my external command looks like
c:\db\hptmail.cmd
which looks like
hpt toss scan pack afix

I am getting the following error message
unzip: cannot find either C:DBINBOUND18608100.tos or
C:DBINBOUND18608100.tos.zip

yet the hptconfig file has proper inbound c:\db\inbound

my unpack command looks like unpack "unzip -j -Loqq $a $f -d $p" 0 504b0304

Thanks for any ideas

Michael

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: Our Awesome Net - Portland, OR - awesome.abon.us (1:105/81)