Fidonet Portal

From: Rick Smith (1:105/10.1)
To: All
Date: Sun, 31.01.21 10:39
New DB user
Greetings Nick!

Saturday January 30 2021 22:34, you wrote to me about an urgent matter!:

NA> * Forwarded from area 'dbridge'
NA> On 30 Jan 21 17:54:48, Rick Smith said the following to Nick Andre:

RS>> Welcome! Is is true that I can only have 200 msg areas on my
RS>> system using D'Bridge? Someone just mentioned that to me.

NA> If you are using QuickBBS/Hudson storage, yes. If you are using
NA> GoldBase, the limit is 500. Its not so much a limitation of D'Bridge
NA> but with those specific storage formats themselves.

Thanks for clearing that up. I did read your docs (also very nice)... I dont
think either of my BBS's will work with DB area limitation, so I either start
another or use it as a point.. I cant delete it, I like it too much...

----
Regards,

Rick Smith (Nitro)

... A bad day BBSing is better that a good day at work
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: ----> Abacus Sysop Point --->>>>bbs.abon.us:2323 (1:105/10.1)