Fidonet Portal

From: Rick Smith (1:105/10.1)
To: All
Date: Sat, 30.01.21 18:54
New DB user
Greetings Nick!

Saturday January 30 2021 20:33, you wrote to me about an urgent matter!:

NA> * Forwarded from area 'dbridge'
NA> On 30 Jan 21 15:29:14, Rick Smith said the following to All:

RS>> Just installed DB on os2 so far so good, very good looking,
RS>> functioning program... Still a lot to read about but really like
RS>> how easy it was to get installed etc... Strong work!

NA> Thanks,

Welcome! Is is true that I can only have 200 msg areas on my system using
D'Bridge? Someone just mentioned that to me.

----
Regards,

Rick Smith (Nitro)

... A bad day BBSing is better that a good day at work
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: ----> Abacus Sysop Point --->>>>bbs.abon.us:2323 (1:105/10.1)