Fidonet Portal

From: Michiel van der Vlist (2:280/5555)
To: All
Date: Fri, 29.01.21 15:00
2021 FTSC Standing Member Election
Hello Andrew,

On Thursday January 28 2021 10:06, you wrote to Oli:

AL> Any revisions needed to this standard would have to be done by a total
AL> rewrite, unless Randy grants permission to use the current version as
AL> a base.

Getting Randy's permission is what I tried when I took over from Scott Little.
I managed to get into contact with Randy, but failed to get his permission.

Saying that Randy was uncooperative is an understatement. "Hostile" is what
comes to mind. In the end I gave up. Sad

Cheers, Michiel

--- GoldED+/W32-MSVC 1.1.5-b20170303
* Origin: http://www.vlist.org (2:280/5555)