Fidonet Portal

From: Paul Quinn (3:640/1384.125)
To: n/a
Date: Sat, 18.04.20 11:42
Charset
Hi! Flavio,

On 04/18/2020 08:44 AM, you wrote to All:

FB> Regarding character set, we normally use LATIN-1, which goes as
FB> iso-8859-1, and I am struggling to configure the jamnntpd.xlat to have
FB> it working fine.

FB> Would you have any examples? I can share my jamnntpd.xlat if needed.

I'm using Björn's from (since) 2010 on all my own servers (this one only,
now). He posted it in this echo on 05 Jan 10 to Ross Cassell.

Cheers,
Paul.

--- Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/31.4.0
* Origin: It beeped and said "Countdown initiated". Is that bad?
(3:640/1384.125)
.
205 Goodbye